The earrings fully enhance femininity. There are different types of earrings, each different from the other. Not all earrings, however, are suitable for every physiognomy. Before choosing the type of earring that best suits your face, stand in front of the mirror and do a little visual "examination". Wearing a pair of earrings that is not suited to your physiognomy, in fact, in addition to risking weighing down your figure, can give a terrible visual effect.
Earrings for all faces, just be careful.
Ok, given that not all earrings are suitable for every person, let's find out which earrings are best suited to you. The characteristics of your face that you will have to take into consideration are, obviously, the shape of your face and its length.
- Round face . The woman with features of this type should opt for a long earring. This type of earring is a splendid contrast to the round shape of the face.
- Oval face . You are lucky. If you have an oval face you can opt for any type of earring. Just choose with taste.
- Square face . This type of physiognomy is well suited to a "rounded" earring.
- Triangle . Triangle (or heart-shaped) faces are characterized by a "narrow" chin. For this particular physiognomy, the teardrop or "button" type earring is particularly suitable.
- “Diamond” face . I know what you're thinking. But this type of face really exists. It is a particular physiognomy that recalls, albeit vaguely, the shape of a rhombus. A hoop earring is suitable for this face.